Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thursday Night Activities

I love going outside after it has rained for a long time and breathe in the fresh air. Tonight after dinner, Olivia, Ellen and I went for the nicest bike ride, it felt so good to be active again. We have been experimenting with Olivia's new HDR Pro app so there are some pictures below. After our ride we went to Joe and Grace's house and Daniel, Kaylee and little Isabella were there visiting, we had a great time - Isabella is such a sweet, happy baby and I am proud to be her god-sister ;) Thanks for having us Joe & Grace!

On our bike ride

Dad and his god-daughter :)

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like alot of fun. I am definitely looking forward to doing things like this with you guys as the summer draws near!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how clear the air is after the rain, too.
    You can ride down my way anytime! :-)

    The picture of Isabella & your Dad is very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great getting to say "hi" while you were on your brisk ride through the neighborhood! :)

    ReplyDelete