Tuesday, October 18, 2011

He Loves Me!

He took away all my sin and shame, and what did He give me instead? a new life, a better life. I no longer have to live in condemnation or guilt because my sins were crucified with Christ and are buried with him. 

Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. 1 Peter 5:7

I have been resurrected with Jesus and I am now a new creation that lives to care for and love the people that I am surrounded with.

I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins. Isaiah 43:25


One of my favorite 2nd Chapter of Acts songs...some people can just say it better than me

1 comment:

  1. Worries make us ill...that verse (1 Peter 5:7)reminds me that we have God, who care for us and that we have nothing to worry about. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete