Thursday, September 9, 2010

O Glorious Day

This post is a little late, but I still want to share with you my great joy, and I mean GREAT. I have been working for about a month now and I really like it. I am new to the business so the past few weeks I have just been learning all I could and taking on more each day. On Friday, I got my first pay-check. YAY. I was ecstatic. I have been paid before, but never a big check ( I mean the size of the paper) in a big envelope, with my name on it. I gave half to my Dad and deposited the rest. I am starting something new. It is called saving.

O glorious day

what a great sight :)

Olivia and me at work

3 comments:

  1. Good Job!!! So happy for you. I hope to someday share the same joy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - some client likes some mighty interesting looking carpet.
    Congratulations on the big check! And by the way, you better not be considering not babysitting for us anymore just because I don't hand out eight inch wide checks or something! (when they say, "Size Matters", I think they mean the AMOUNT on the check)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ALRIGHT BONNIE!!!! I remember (believe it or not) getting my first chk. It was a GLORIOUS DAY!!! And I know what you mean getting an "official" chk not a "cleaning for someone else" chk ......but those work too :)

    ReplyDelete